The Center for Career Discovery and Development is offering a Virtual Interview session every season. This session will allow employers to request “Virtual Schedules” and be able to associate them with a job posting(s).
How it works? It works just the same way as regular on campus interviews using the modules Preselect and Preselect to Alternate.
The difference is it will happen online through the web-platform of your preference (i.e. WebX, GoToMeeting, Skype, InterviewMe, etc.).
Some of the advantages of using CareerBuzz to set up your online interviews are:
• Information in one system: schedule(s) and job posting(s)
• Existing or new job posting(s) attached to your schedule(s)
Direct from your CareerBuzz account you will be able to:
- Review resumes and invite candidates to sign up for interview timeslots
- Students will schedule/select their time slot direct in CareerBuzz
- Email your selected/scheduled candidates using CareerBuzz
Step By Step Process for Creating a Virtual Interview
Log into your CareerBuzz Employer Account and choose the 'Create New Schedule Request' option under the My Quicklinks section